Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

It has arrived......

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Good morning all.

The nectar of the gods has arrived. a 1 litre bottle of American's finest consumable paint stripper... Everclear........

Comes with two warnings on the bottle:

WARNING!! Overconsumption may endanger your health

Bring on Merimbula
  2. Yeah, but can you run a bike on it?
  3. So is this the 95% proof required to confirm your attendance?
  4. what's wrong with drinking a few dozen beers for the same effect? :LOL:
  5. But is it as good as the old "Mekong Whisky", :facepalm:
  6. Oooer. May I ask how you got a hold of that?

I had a few bottles of it but it's all been used making Romulan Ales and I'm down to using Spiritus.
  7. I reckon you could run anything on it!
  8. I might stock pile some , then i can get rid of all my kero bottles.
  9. Yeah I use Everclear to clean my chain too 8) :LOL:
  10. It is a drink not designed to be drank straight up...

Yes, I am here... Just waiting for a delivery and then I am ON THE ROAD AGAIN.....
  11. AAhhhh Memories! The number of times I wrote myself off on that evil shit, well I can't even remember because it disolved too many brain cells.

Mekong gave me some of the worst hangovers ever. The type that leaves you feeling like every cell in your body is poisoned and dirty and in pain. Great stuff, for a whiskey made in a dirty bath tub. :D
  12. I guess everyone did say they didn't want their first round of shots to be tequila after last Friday. This should be a good substitute though. :LOL:
  13. I keep telling you lot ........... keep that bloody tequila away from me !

but do you listen ? no

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Skuffy? Can I ask where you got it please? And how much it cost?

I'd really like to know because Spiritus is a poor substitute.
  15. Hey Linenoise, I have my best mate in the US send it over to me when I need it. Guy is doing quite well financially so he UPS's it over when ever I want.

I will ask how much it cost to have shipped and let you know.