Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Isle of Man TT This weekend

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Lionz, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Yep, that time of year again.

Ian Hutchinson first to top 130mph with John McGuinness also there. Bruce Anstey the flying kiwi in the running with the usual suspects, Michael Dunlop jumped ship from Yamaha to BMW - apparently the R1 isn't quick enough and he could only lap about 125mph.............

Guy Martin's year? Doubtful, but it'd be nice to see.

Unfortunately French rider Franck Petricola has become the first fatality. RIP young man.

2. On what channel is there coverage?

3. #3 cjvfr, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Love it, every part. The electrics are surprising each year with their exponential improvement. The sheer guts of the senior classes is mine boggling.

Fox Sports 5 is carrying it, I think they have locked in the rights for 3 years so probably not any Free to Air.
    ITV4 in the UK you may be able to stream?? https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. On what channel is there coverage?

5. Agreed Chris. I could watch vids of the TT all day. Imagine the torque and sheer acceleration of those electrics - with no noise, everyone would hear my screams!

George, you can get it on Fox Sport 5 or ITV player (itv.com)

• Like Like x 1
  6. The weather has played havoc with scheduling so far, but the racing has been so good! Close finishes with many potential winners in each race.

Im predicting Anstey, Hutchinson and M Dunlop on the podium for the Senior on Friday. I'll be sitting in my shed with a Rum listening on Manx radio.