Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Island Classic Feb 26-28

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by sidecar55, Jan 16, 2007.

1. This years Island Classic should be huge! Already 280 solo entries including P & M Kawasakis from UK, RG 500's, TZ 750's, & heaps of '70-'80 racing muscle bikes. The Sidecars are back! I'll be working there on the Bob Martin Engineering Recovery crew, hopefully I'm not busy!

2. Yep, I'm going for sure!
  3. I'm going... :)
  4. Ah...another rider with taste! Cya there, hopefully see a few others :)
  5. ooh..scrap that! Looks like I may be sailing across Bass Freaking Strait in a little timber ship instead!!! :sick: Aaaarrrggghhh! :woot:
  6. We'll more that likely be there, and will look out over the wild blue seas think of you :wink: :) :cool:
  7. The sign at Anderson roundabout has this event being in January, not February sidecar55. Date in your topic heading is wrong.

Have a great time there all. Looks like it's going to be a fun event.
  8. Ooops! January :oops:
  9. We have attracted 20 sidecars following the big promotion campaign over the last few years.
    I am riding # 68 so if we are quite in the pits, shed 9, come over and ask for Pater [ Grandpa]
    If you can make it to Broadford on the 24 / 25 Feb we are running the Vic Historics and BEARS championships.