Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is this the Russian Skeleton??

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Scrambles, Jan 18, 2007.

1. How appropriate that it is filmed in a men's toilet......
  2. I'm glad they show "A few minutes later..." bit.

Let's see, average adult human male body contains between 5 and 5.5 litres of blood. Looking at that guy, I'm going to say 5 for him.

700mL of [hmmm, typical Vodka is about 37% ethanol] Vodka in one hit, assuming he could keep it down [which he couldn't] would be 259 mL's of alcohol versus 5000mL of blood.

... which is about 5 grams per 100mL = BAC 5.[18]

He would prolly die if he didn't throw up.
  3. All that spew...I bet he picked up that night.
  4. The only thing he f***ed that night was his liver :p
  5. next week: absinyth :D
  6. In Russia...vodka drinks YOU!
  7. once bitten twice addicted.
  8. that... was... classic.
  9. "They really are the worst twins ever!"
  10. In the after shot, that green stuff on the table i dont think was his lunch, I believe it was his stomach lining :shock:
  11. Well, I'm not sure if stomach lining is green - but I could understand his body wanting that evil poison out of his body as fast and incidently violently as possible.
  12. So...do we have a camera for tomorrow night?
  13. From what i've been told, the average male can consume up to 20 shots of vodka anything more and i would assume that your heart wouldn't be able to pump what's left of your blood...

Kudos to that guy, lol, well earnt hangover :cool:
  14. pffft..... 'ziff thats hard to do :bolt:

:LOL: :LOL:
  15. Oh, here it is. Bratislava. Hmm. Capital of Slovakia. Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!

16. http://content.crazyphotos.com/03220463.jpg

>the billboard says it all :LOL: wuahahaha

17. It's okay......Scotty doesn't know.