Got a little bored today and i was going through my own service records for my bike to see what i've done and haven't done. It dawned on me that i hadn't changed my sparkies since i brought it off the last owner, so off i went to get some new ones and wow did i need em :wink: Minimal effort required for the change, had to take off the fairing to get the little buggers, wasnt too bad. When i had to remove the old ones i used the sparkplug tool from the bikes tool kit. The spanner they give you with it, is 17mm that is probably a realistic 17.5mm. When i tried to turn the tool attached to the spakplug the spanner kept rounding off the edges, so out came the sidchrome set and out they came.