Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is this price any good?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by mikeythewonderdog, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I have found a bike (a Kwaka Balius... so smooth!?! I still like torquey jump, but this had a REAL appeal!).

It is a 1997, australian Balius, with 23k on the clock and in immaculate condition, with a new chain and rear tyre. It also has a 3 month warranty provided by the dealer.

Is $3490 acceptable? Bearing in mind this is WA, so Perth Premium is the case. I really like it, and it seems pretty good comparing it to other sales I have seen, but the last thing I want to do is get ripped off...

Thanks in Advance,

Mike

2. Sounds like a reasonable price. Just get them to do you cheap (read; cost price to them) gear as part of the purchase and it should be sweet - ie. saving a few hundred buying all your gear from them.

3. Cheers

Unfortunately for me, I already have the helmet, gloves, jacket... all I need is the boots and a couple pairs of pants. But I will most definitely try to beat them down to cheep (like a budgie) for those... :grin: