Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is This Police Profiling | Pulled over because it is "Cycle month"

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ariderslife, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Your opinion on this video.?

Apologies if this is the incorrect sub-thread this seemed to be the best to me.
  2. Fruck that just pisses me off. When I needed the cops they were too busy. Here's why it seems. Not catch the criminals month
  3. I have no problem with police presence as it is just a reminder to behave yourself better than the hidden safety cameras that let you know that you may have been a little naughty weeks after the fact.
  4. I have no problem with police presence either, but why pull over a rider for no fcuking reason.

That fcuking shits me. 'Because its cycle month'.fcuk off
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well, that explains why a cop desperately pulled in behind me, cutting another driver off and flashed to pull me over.
  6. I guess if you'd just had your bike stolen you might think it's a good idea...
    (but no, it's probably not the main reason they do it).
  7. If I'd had my bike stolen and they were looking for it I'd expect them to pullover people riding motorcycles that were the same make and model as mine (the rego would probably be a bit of a giveaway as well), not random people because it's 'cycle month'.
  8. They'd be pretty fucking busy during car month :rolleyes:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. She just wanted your number Pete
    • Funny Funny x 1