Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is this a common occurence

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Scumbag, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Ok so who else has seen this type of thing before. I know I have more than once and shows why sometimes a recon ride is in order. :LOL: :LOL:

No Idea

2. Are they just looking for a way out of the car park?

3. They are just trying to find their way to the sausage fest :(

4. Could always sell the pic to RACV advertising their roadmap book? :grin:
    The fact that you guys look concerned is a worry ......... :p

5. NEVER..... we are male and know the way everywhere!! :p

6. We're worried because the map is wrong. The map shows the word "Kilmore" printed on the road. I think they must have laid new bitumen because we all looked as hard as we could and we couldn't see it anywhere.

IIRC, there's an similar photo in the possession of Mrs S or Madmel - different town, different map...same crew. Ballan, I think.

7. o k ......... the fact that sometimes where one ends up is not where one intended to be doesn't really matter of course, or that one took twice as long to get there ......... but hey - its the journey that counts, not the destination! :roll: :p :grin:

8. NO... it just means that we knew that the normal way was blocked or not viable at that time!! :wink: :p

9. What's missing is: G and his magical Mother of Pearl Prismatic Compass.

Ces't la vie!
    :p

10. I am sorry, I just do not find this funny. Or maybe I am missing something.

:( :( :( :(

11. Edit: The link to WeekendWarrior's photo has been moderated out of existence, so this reply to him can go the same way.

12. Its all good Scummy, the link has gone :)

13. lol... never happened.

14. ..and if you get lost..ya tell the women you're taking the scenic route.. :LOL:

15. Similar pics show me with the map, everyone else keeping well away from it and then riding off in the opposite direction to where I decide to go. I'd say that is a pretty encouaging photo myself.

16. Looks like the blind leading the blind

Cheers :cool: