Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is this a bad time...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Johnny Come Lately, Feb 18, 2006.

1. To tell you guys that 7 of my friends from work and I are heading to Tassie tomorrow night for 4 days of riding and probably debauchery? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Have a great time :)
  3. :mad: :mad: Yes it is!!! :evil: I have to go to work on monday :(

Have a good time anyway :cool: :wink:
  4. Yeah Great .... Thanks for that.

Stay safe!!
  5. pfft.. been there.. done that hahaha.

spent 2 weeks over there at new years..

have fun man.. its awesome over there... but watch out for roadkill and slippery corners.
  6. debauchery? With 7 mates? Can i offer a tip, try and find some local ladies to incluide? Up to you but that would be my plan :LOL:
  7. maybe they will meet 4 women they all have 2 heads down there
  8. Have fun Johnny, some aewsome roads over there, even if we did do them in the Vitara :?
  9. Thanks all...just about to head off

10. Yaaaawn :roll:

You know, I might have heard that before.........

Not being sensitive (I just live in tas after all), but some originality would be.. well... original :wink:
  11. Got that right! Sure there's some new Taz gags out there :roll:
    Wait 'till they get back, if the debauchery didn't go off (so to speak) chances are they'll have big smiles from fangin' on the best damn riding roads around! They're going at the right time too - kids back at school and the main tourist rush more or less over...