Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is there a magazine that lists all the bikes offered in Oz?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by powinc, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Is there a magazine that lists all the bikes offered in Oz? Similar to the listing in the back of the Wheels (car) magazine.

2. nup

next question?
  3. For a list of learner legal bikes check the link in my sig.. uncomplete of course but the popular ones ;)

Other than that, bikesales.com.au

There is a bike mag that shows every bike available from the 110 postie to the massive cc bikes. When you look at the bikes it says what colors, country availability and all that jazz... The mag is about 1/2 inch thick and for the life of me i can't remember what its called :LOL: :LOL: Will look next time i pick up a Fast Bike's mag for you
  5. I'll give you BULL SHIT ugly!

That's a UK mag. The models on sale may or may not be available in Australia. :p
  6. Read my last post you stupid turd..... This time take notice of what you read.. Even take the time to break the words down so you can understand what your reading :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Admins! PNUCKLE just called me a "silly poofta" offline. I demand his wrist be smacked.

I consider this harrassment and will report it to the appropriate internet authority if it is not addressed. I would expect more from a moderator of this site.
  8. Yes there is actually one book you can get with every motorbike its called 'redbook'

it has everything you want to know about motorbikes. expensive though.
  9. Loz said:

Hmmmm. I was going to make a ribald albeit witty comment about moderators but it is probably better to suck up to moderators than try to get a grin out of Loz.
  10. Speaking as a General Discussion moderator... any posts seen sucking up to Loz will be severely dealt with :LOL:
  11. there is!
    An attempt by Aust.Road Rider Mags to compile all the bikes(incl.scooters) in the market. $7.50

12. you're all a pack of retards

13. Last months ARR had such a listing.
  14. That's what I meant.
  15. I've got it, and it's a bit dated/incomplete. For example the Honda CB400 is missing. But still pretty good.
  16. Haha see what I mean? No CB400 INDEED.

17. What is ARR?
  18. Australian Road Rider Magazine. Then Redbook for ballpark prices.
  19. is that a new thing out (Bike Guide)? I noticed it when i went to pick up other bike mags and had a quike skim through. Good, but sure there are many more bikes to go in. Might pick it up after work today though.
    Nothing better relaxing on the weekends then dribbling over new bike listings. Sorry everyone but I do NOT have a bike yet. It is KILLING me.