Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is pink a colour?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Ljiljan, Mar 8, 2012.

1. There is no pink in the visible spectrum, hence it doesn't exist. Discuss.

2.  Top
  3. ...is this a gay test?

a.aaa-Men-Vs.-Women-Colors.

4. WTF? Cherry is more red, cinnamon is more light brown and that eggplant looks decidedly anaemic. Violet is in the wrong place too - it should be in the light purple group not the pink group.

I call shennanigans.

5. Oh dear.

6. Pink is a horrible feminine colour that I hate and I refuse to have it anywhere near me :D

7. You don't have pink bits?

8. If its in the rainbow song...it exists

9. And here I was thinking I was alone in this fanatical female pink crazed universe! I agree, was passed by a chick in pink at the last track day [-( this is only acceptable once(and was still hard to swallow), and the said pink rider remained behind for the rest of the day. :p

The above chart! Proof that chicks complicate life! ](*,)

10. You wear pink dont you.

11. Proves the only color women know is pink...
    Someone needs to tell them others are fruit, stones, flowers, etc....... :p

12. I looked at that chart and thought that I'm on the guy's side. I also don't like clothes shopping. If I need something I'll have a quick look around, buy what I want and get out of there. Here's a pic of what usually happens when a woman goes shopping:

Attached Files:

13. It actually costs me $39 for the jeans....
    Need a few bucks for those massage chairs while I wait rather than follow the other half...:LOL:
    And I'm still ahead...:p

14. -----------

Attached Files:

15. I Looked at the chicks side and the only colour I am remotely familiar with is wine. I dont like clothes shopping or supermarket shopping yuk! Being an ex cyclist Im always looking for the fastest lines thru a shopping centre, get in and get the hell out.

16. Nah I'm not on play school

17. :-s Anymore?

18. Pretty sure once you wear the play school brand, you wear it for life

On a more positive note....I now own a petroleum dress

19. The cherry red is right, Thats 950 Degrees C In a hot bit of steel. Or the hardness temp in a lot of steels,

I pay $10-00 for my jeans,

And a pink lid cant go on a red bike, Duhhhh,