Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

is it snowing in sydney?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by modern_ninja, Jun 21, 2011.

1. is it seriously snowing in sydney?

radio says you've got road closures because of snow.... :-s:-s:-s

2. hope it doesnt snow here, or else i t will be a interesting ride to work and nightshift tomorrow
  3. snowing in Katoomba, seems to be common these days
  4. Sure is in Lithgow... Mate's porch this afternoon.
  5. Snow is moving down the mountains. Supposed to be at 100m tomorrow if I heard correct. Hopefully it will snow in Syd, for about the first time in the history of ever.
  6. Lithgow kangaroos are like WTF..............lets play guys its Christmas :)
  7. I want to see a kangaroo make a snow angel.
  8. lol! ^

Little fellas must be cold...

Has it ever snowed in Melbourne? like not around the dandenongs but closer to the inner suburbs?
  9. From Wiki...

Melbourne is colder than other mainland Australian state capital cities in the winter. The lowest temperature on record is −2.8 °C (27.0 °F), on 4 July 1901.[79] However, snowfalls are rare: the most recent occurrence of sleet in the CBD was on 25 July 1986 and the most recent snowfalls in the outer eastern suburbs and Mount Dandenong were on 10 August 2005

I remember being told by a work colleague that it had snowed up north ages ago...Greensborough area.