Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

is it just me or is the search function stuffed?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by roundabout, Mar 30, 2005.

1. i click on search get redirected to https://netrider.net.au/forums/index.php what gives?

is this the admin's way of controlling what we can do even more? what happened to my freedom to search?

2. oh no!!! they've taken away our freedom of search???? *shakes fist* you'll never get away with it!! i'll get willam wallace on your asses :shock:
  3. my search function is working fine

not sure .... :?
  4. strange, i click on undii's link and get the search page, click on search up the top and get redirected to the index page
  5. Works perfectly fine for me. *shrug*
  6. It's related to our temporary issue with .org.au domain, your current session, and your browser cookie controlling that session.

If you want to fix it, remove/clear all cookies from your browser, exit teh browser, and then re-login to teh forums and you should be right

... or just wait until tomorrow when we expect the .org.au issue to be fixed. Use of .com.au is only temporary.
  7. Yep! I had problems with .org, msn a couple of netriders members and they told me to try .com. But how many others dont know about it?
    Maybe an e-mail from admin.?
  8. Tomorrow will be the decider on that.
  9. thanks

friggin too short