Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is it just me or does everyone else...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by smileedude, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Feel a weird sense of guilt when filtering past a single car that you don't get when filtering past multiple cars?

Play balancing games at the lights?

Check multiple times the bike is in first when waiting at a set of lights even though you already know?

• Like Like x 8
  2. Don't forget cancelling the indicators when you know they're not on.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Try to look in the mirrors to check the tail bag zips are done up as you head down the road.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. No
    Yes
    Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Na
    Yep
    Yep

I also play bongos on Wasabi's tank at the lights...rock backwards and forwards on the seat, fiddle with the crutch of my jeans and examine my belly button piercing fondly...:cat:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Even when you know that you don't even have a tail bag on that day?:cat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yes to the bongos. No to fondling my belly button piercings.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Closing one eye to see if I can the bottom of my sun shade even though the sun is out and u can still see.

Fondeling the belly button ring of the passenger in the car next to me.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. no
    yes
    no

definite no to the piercings

10. Definitely no to the body piercing stuff. Restraining orders are awkward to explain to the wife. Everything else is fair game.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yes
    No
    Yes

Yes to indicator check

Constantly check to see if the front air vent on my Shoei is open. Even though I'm not fogging up and checked it a few seconds ago!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yep I make sure it's in first a few times at lights.

Also turn blinkers off when I know I already have lol

13. no
    yes
    yes

14. Yes to Bongos.

I also look in the reflection of windows to see if I look cool, usually moments before an emergency brake when the car in front stops or slows....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I sing...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Are we are bunch of whackos or what? Reading the list above reads like an OCD diary...:cat:

• Like Like x 3
  17. I check out the hot chics through the car windows
    I find on the bike I get great cleavage angles

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. I get into a tankslapper when i stop at the lights, right hand then left hand etc. slap slap slap. um, what was the question again ???

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Were you counting as well...and perform the requisite number of repetitions before the light changes or else you do the block until you get the number right? That's why my rides are always 400km...:cat:

20. Yes,
    No,
    No.
    Peering through car windows to see what's going on, and frowning/wagging helmet judgementally when I find the all-too-common mobile phone stroking going on.
    Sitting with the clutch pulled in for ages, only to find I was in neutral all the time!
    Chatting to drivers who are stuck in their tin cans when it's hot/the traffic's really heavy/the weather's fantastic/I witness something horrendous going on and wonder if they saw it too.
    Love some of the other games, and will give them a go!

• Funny Funny x 1