Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is it going to rain?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by phongus, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Got this link sent to me via Facebook and thought it was a good idea to share it.

love it...straight to the point :D.
  2. haha, i like it too.

But its not very useful if youre not in Sydney :p

is where its at ;)

[edit]oh lol. all you have to do is click on the location underneath and type anywhere you want. Now that is neat

UV?: National UV Index Forecast Map
  3. Yeah BOM is great :D...I like watching the radar...unless it has black spots then I worry about flash flooding.
  4. nah, it doesn't come up with the weather for where i am - not even for gladstone.
  5. it does do bundaberg though - only an hour and a half away lol
  6. Try: "gladstone, QLD"

[edit] Its probably because there is more than one city/town called Gladstone (eg there is one in NSW), so you need to be more specific. You may find this is the case with other cities/towns such as Darwin.
  7. It takes the general area of your IP address.
  8. I figured, but since im 100km (ride) from Sydney, i didnt think it was a good indication. But then i realised you could change the location.
  9. yeah, but gladstone's not much help anyways. i'm in seventeen seventy
  10. so use seventeen seventy!

"it will be mostly cloudy with a high of 23°c today in seventeen seventy, qld"

11. When are we meeting in Gladstone and going for a ride up to the Mt Morgan range, to smash out a few laps?
  12. in january juzzydee.

tim... how did you search for seventeen seventy? i think you're lying... i couldn't bring it up :(
  13. oh, and juzzydee, "smash out a few laps" might be going a bit OTT. i am a granny rider, like, really pretty much on speed limits. on roads i don't know, especially twisties, i'm below the speed limit most of the time lol.

still wanna go riding with me?

14. Figure of speech :p Mind you it IS a 40 zone the whole way through, so you might be hard pressed to stay under it the entire way :p But it's a good fun ride, and when a cruiser rider says smash a few laps, he certainly doesn't mean fast :p
  15. hahaha wiiiiicked :D riding with a cruiser might actually be a good thing for me!
  16. WOOOOOOOO! it shows the weather for agnes :D i now have favourited the site
  17. It's a winner...I put it as my homepage on IE...haha
  18. Its no good, apparently i live in the newcastle in england and i have a high of 6 today.

edit: ah, adding ", australia" makes it foolproof.
    edit2: ok its really no good. its raining right now (just looked outside).
  19. not lying :p you need to put the state!

so like this: "seventeen seventy, QLD"