Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is Friday night coffee on???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by R1_lover, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Hi guys :)

Was thinking of driving in to meet up with everyone tonight....just wondering is it on and whos actually going and what time???

I knock off work at 1.30 today so l will be able to get a few things done before heading in.
    Also if anyones got a cheap 250 there selling tonights a good night for me to have a look.
    Not sure how much l want to spend...but as little as possible ...lol :p

Feel free to send me a message through msn on whats happening.

jac_lives@msn.com

Julz

2. Hey there,

Is coffee on? Coffee is always on.

My bike ain't for sale, but you may sit on it to get the feel of a Honda VTR250.

Added you to Messenger, but you're not online yet - still at work.

3. R1_lover - I'll be there, so you're welcome to check out the XV250 I'll have with me, along with its extra-comfy custom seat! :p Not for sale though, but will help you get a feel for it.

4. kewl bananas!!!!...see you all there

Julz :D

5. Good to meet you Julz. Even though it was brief.

6. So did everybody show up??? Did yas all meet Julie??? What happened etc..

I want to come to coffee night too!!!

Lisa :twisted:

7. I was there, altho julie remained elusive :D

Why didnt you come? Brisvegas is a comfortable 3 day ride :p

8. Elusive u thing huh...lol

It was a bit akward for me as l dont own a bike yet and l felt a bit out of it really...lol but there was some very nice people there thats for sure and it was good to put faces to names...even though l still have no idea whos who in the zoo...lol

9. Oh l forgot to say...lisa you can come down and stay with us and do the coffee thing....and l will fly back home with u and do the Mt Glorious thing ok...lol

10. WOOT!! :D :D WOO HOOO.... DEAL 8)

um.. can I borrow some money? :oops:

Lisa :twisted:

11. Last night being only my second coffee night, I met some more people, including Julz, and had a great time!!!

I took bcskidog (aka Scott) in with me as a pillion.....he suffered the dignity of being on a REAL very well!!! :shock: :LOL:

:D :D :D

12. a REAL what???????

13. Is that the norm ...everyone standing around??...or do you guys actualy sit down and have a coffee...lol.

Silly question l know, but just interested to know....lol

14. ah julz...sorry i didnt come down!
    i had just finished all my exams on fri n was doin some celebration! lol
    mayb next week...

dave

15. Standing around and gazing at our bikes loving while sipping our berverage of choice (deliverying the obligatory jib at Acrosses is also order of the evening), duck into the food court and have a bite to eat or if you're Lucky Maddie will give you one of her famous tours. :D There's the bench seats up the end as well which are frequented by those wanting to take a load off.

Not unheard of for a spontanious night ride to eventuate or progression onto harder liquids.

But there is no reason why you can't start a sitting and sipping trend. Friday night coffee is what you make of it.

16. Real, being used as a noun, can be a small Spanish silver coin or a Realist......now I can't make much sense of it either, that is unless you consider yourself to be a Realist lil. *cue cheeky grin* :D

17. Oooops....bike :oops:

:D :D :D

18. Mmm coffee.

19. Only a decade old Pugs >:O

20. Wow talk about a resurrection Dracula couldn't have done it better

• Winner Winner x 1