Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Is anyone else taking part in the monash accident research Program?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mischiefmaka, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had my first interview today..All very standard questions ( except the one where they wanted to know how much money my household made annually, didn't really see what that had to do with Motorbike safety 8-[ )

Anyway I've been put into the ride now program ( they are doing two groups apparently, one now and one in 12 months time) I will be given a four hour coached ride with 2 other riders and will be given feedback on my " riding style"...
    Personally i think its a great idea, it allows new riders the opportunity to get some professional feedback and its FREE!

Just wondered if any other Probationary riders here were taking part? I think you would be silly to let this opportunity slip you by.

2. Sounds suspicious. I'd be interested to know the feedback you get on your riding style though. If it's more info than the standard truck about wash off 5 etc and has anything to do with body positioning etc. might be quite cool.
  3. opps sorry misread the opening post....was sure there was monash in there somewhere.....i will go hop back in my box now

cheers fl
  4. Cheers for the link Alisdair ;)
  5. Um Stew… This is the program that was launched on the day that Lay & Mitchell decided to declare war this is the program that the Awareness Ride was about.
  6. Is it that one?

Why is MUARC involved?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.