Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by FALCON-LORD, Apr 2, 2007.

1. As I arrived at work this morning I saw a young lady standing on the sidewalk in a suit with a Breast cancer awareness ribbon pined to her jacket having a smoke.

Obviously one cancer is not the same as the next.
  2. Didnt she know that pins cause cancer :?:
  3. Ya bugger Triway, I was just looking for that image...
  4. And another one :)
  5. [​IMG]
    :LOL: :LOL: :p :p
  6. onya triway!!!

where does the bum cancer ribbon go?
  7. Got asked to put in flood lighting for a client's premises. They had a "smoking" area at the rear of their building and wanted to "really light up the area" at night.
    Apparently the staff had complained that the existing lighting was inadequate and someone going outside at night (they had afternoon shifts) could fall over and hurt themselves.

Average weight of the workers @ 130-140kg. Most of the people smoked and would go out for 3-4 ciggies at a time.
    I'm thinking, "You're fat you fcuking whales, you smoke, and you're worried about tripping over..?"

I guess the lady with the cancer ribbon was just "paying it forward".....
  8. I'm really disappointed in you Falcon Lord I mean "sidewalk"? Should it not be footpath as, afterall we are 'strayan :p
  9. Now, now, she might have been standing next an aluminum trash-can while waiting for the elevator...
  10. /em Hangs head in shame

Yeah I noted that efter I wrote it, but couldn't be F#$%ed changing it