Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

iPod Photo

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by kiss_the_future, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Anyone with an iPod Photo, and more importantly with iPhoto?

2. Yep, 40gb model.
    What can i say... it's an iPod with a colour screen. Nothing glorious about it.
  3. Hmmmm, "Lady with meat pattie desires to meet gentleman with bread roll; object, hamburger"
  4. All i received with my ipod photo is itunes...but i need iphoto to upload pics and was wondering if anyone could burn me a copy?
  5. It doesn't work...that's an upgrade to your already standard version which i dont have.
  6. I downloaded that upgrade in 2 minutes...but the file is unknown
  7. Then it's probably compressed, and on a mac that would be with stuffit, which you will also have to download!!!! (ain't computers fun???)
  8. Is there no one out there with a copy of iPhoto?
  9. Guess not, try an ipod forum you may have more luck then here.

10. Do you have a mac or a pc thats the important bit.
    iphoto is only made for the mac.
    With winblows you may have to do a search of the apple forums to see but as far as I know the itunes software also allows photo uploads with ipod photo.
    You have to have the latest version of itunes for it to work.
    I do have a copy of iphoto but I need to host it somewhere for you to dl it
    pm me if you want it as it is mac only.
  11. I have a PC...and i also have the iTunes 4.7 installed.

In my manual it says that for PC i can use either photoshop albums or photoshop elements...again i dont have either of these programs to transfer pictures.
  12. lol shoulda bought a creative or iRiver that wouldve solved problems :p :LOL:
  13. Problem solved...i did it all through iTunes. Just needed to re-read the manual.
  14. Amazing things manuals, they can tell you a lot!
  15. 1st rule of tech support, manuals are for wussy girls. :LOL: :p
  16. Yep good old RTFM!

Although I never do ;)
  17. lol dam those PEBKAC's