Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Iphone headset

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by rplimer, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Hi does anyone know of an Iphone compatible headset/mic, for a full face helmet? bluetooth not an option as I want to listen to music, then answer calls when they come in.

many thanks!
  2. You can make it all happen with a set of earmolds and a blueant interphone headset.

You plug them into your head and listen to your iPhone, wnen a call comes in the music is paused and you take the call via the interphone,.

Once the call is done the ipod function resumes.

I use a Garmin Zumo as well so I route the phone through the GPS that way I have access to Caller ID and my phone book.
  3. Vic,

Which of those earmoulds do you use? Do they connect via Bluetooth to your zumo?

I tried using just my normal iPhone ear plugs with mic today but it is almost impossible to find the "remote" on the ear plug cable to answer a call when it comes in. Also, the wind noise at 100 kph was really bad - I was wondering if you use those "earmoulds" do they cut out wind noise and if so, I presume that means that you are only using the blueant headset for the microphone and you hear the phone through the earmoulds?