Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

iPhone 5 holder & charger

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by chrisoh, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a iPhone 5 holder and charger for my 2012 Honda CBR250R. I have found a few but they attach directly to the handlebars but on the CBR250R it has no room for these type of holders.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. You could try a RAM mount with a stem mount

3. Ultimate addons few different types on eBay etc

I had one of these on old bike worked well.

A0D5586D-8B1A-4792-A7E7-BF7E64C10CB3.

5CBC48B7-CEDF-43BD-9102-586903447CB8.

4. That's pretty snazzy, Is that so you can use the street directory?

5. Yeah google maps on the iPhone 5. Or just somewhere to hold the phone to check time etc :)

6. how strong is it. pretty strong or with a bump on a speed hump that crushes your balls make it come off?

7. No it is very strong and won't just pop off it clips in firmly, with a fair bit of force I find it hard to take it off after riding.

They come with waterproof or shock proof cases and different kinds of mounts eg: handle bar, centre fork stem, double sided tape etc.. They are not like the cheap ones that you find elsewhere.

Wouldn't have a problem recommending them to anyone (no I'm not affiliated with them in anyway).

Trae