Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

invite for Sydney scooter RIDERS to SYD 'coffee night'

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Dante, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Hey guys n gals if any of the scooter RIDERS out there are interested we have a regular social coffee night at homebush bay brewery at 7pm on the first tuesday of each month. this month, (march) its on the 7th .

see this thread https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=250912&highlight=#250912

i dont really know much about scooters so come along and share some scooter stories over drinks and dinner..
  2. I can see you've been overwhelmed by responses 'an all mate.

Should we mention the free latte's?
  3. That's a good idea, but they'll miss out of they arrive lat(t)e {groan}
  4. so far got a couple of maybe's from scooters RIDERS via pm.

i think we will have 3 or 4 this time and maybe 12 in april
  5. Maybe they're offended cause you keep calling them drivers?
  6. oh but your divinding netriders you cant have a special scooter riders coffee night you should just come to the regular coffee nights :roll:
  7. The invite IS to the normal coffee night, it's just in a separate thread.

And, (I can't resist this, sorry) since I will be there, it's sure to be a divine night :LOL:
  8. hey eswen could u post me a link to that picture of darth vader on a scooter. i know i saw it somewhere i been looking for it for about 15 mins
  9. hornett as a scooter rider.. id actually liek to meet you. u have both sence and a sence of humour.. unlike alot on here ;)

i wa quite happ to attend an adelaide coffee night. and after a mininum of " scooter jokes" or your scooters kinda cute comments from dif chicks the night went well.. i was passed off as just another n00b in the group.

cheers trent/fluffy bunny feet, if it wasnt for you i woudlnt of gone.

catch ya round the place yet again ;)
  10. Indeed. I'm coming down to Melbourne for the Netrider Dinner and the Grand Prix, and my yearly run up Reefton with Farawayman (mark your diary, Dave) and I'm planning on making a trip across to Adelaide (the city of my youth).

So a coffee at least with you and Revken and Fluffy Bunny Feet is definitely on the cards!!
  11. I just posted the info on our Northern Beaches scooter forum to see if there are any takers. I wouldn't hold my breath though, there's not a big interest in actually joining in with other 2 wheel enthusiasts. Out of 150 forum members I had 13 replies from a poll for people interested in scooter runs. 1 reply was actually a no. :s

12. next scoot coffee meet

hi just read the emails and missed the coffee. v sad. but would like to join next month as I work across the road from the brewery.
    Anoosh :p
  13. It was nice to see so many scooter folk turn up.
    I was very impressed.
    Lucky we had enough chairs to go around hey.

Anavonalten: Your quite welcome next time amigo.
  14. i was plesantly surprised on how many scooters showed up

keep up the good work scooters!! see you next time!!! :LOL:
  15. i cant wait , got mine today and went lil ride around my apartment !! goes ell and its a lil speeder!
  16. Around your apartment?

Does it fit in the lift as well then? :LOL:

Saves locking it up in the garage I guess.