Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Invest In Beer?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Grrrl, Nov 28, 2005.

1. In 2001 if you had bought $1,000.00 of One-Tel stock, it would now be worth about $9.00 to you as an unsecured creditor if you are lucky.

In 2002 if you had bought HIH stock, you would have about $6.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

In 2003 if you had gone overseas and bought ENRON you would have less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer only one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminium recycling price, you would have $24.00.

Based on the above, the best investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle! :LOL:
  2. ..... and save up the profits for your medical bills :LOL:
  3. This is of course based on the assumption you bought your beer in Aluminium cans.... personally i'm a stubby drinker which if I was in SA would net me $1.20 a slab, in Vic it nets me SFA...

Moral to the story is, I still drink heavily, I just get FA in return :(
  4. Sounds like the sort of discussion going on at the "stock brokers in crisis" support group meeting, a couple of suburbs removed from Fountain Lakes. :wink:
  5. There is always side effects to such a plan. But of course some of us may require such a treatment every now and then so your wife still resembles the young h0rny lass you once knew.... :eek:

Lates study released only 3 days ago

Regards, Nick