Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Intrusive Pipes

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Porchy, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Good afternoon all,

I thought that I might jump on the forum and ask the fellow light cruiser riders (past and present) if anyone might have either a stock or modified set of pipes for an 250 Intruder (2000 or earlier with the two into two setup) that they might like to get out of their garage at a cheap price.

I am thinking about slash cutting the pipes I have on mine (yep I know it will then have even less power) or putting on some that have already been modified. The reason that I want to have an original set is to pop them back on when I upgrade and the missus wants to ride the Intruder. She is "quite happy thank you" with the current sound but I would like a note for the mean time while I ride it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have seen a bloke on ebay who has sets of them but he wants $675 which is a bit exy when I will only have them on for the next 12 months roughly.