Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction :)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by eq, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi (as im new to the forum).. Been riding for 3yrs now currently riding a 640 Motard, on a few other forums and been on numerous rides over the years..

Enjoy ride days at the creek & bike night @ the wednesday drags!

I'm in the process of moving to singapore so will be bikeless soon which is unfortunate but apon my return in 4yrs i plan on trying out the sports bike seen :)

Hope to make a few friends and hopefully get a couple of rides before leaving.

Cheers

Eq / Jason

2. Welcome Jason

Hope you enjoy your time here. When are you leaving to Singapore?

3. Hey Pink Angel,

Off to singapore on June 15th.. busy atm sorting out finances, stuff to move etc getting a little scary as its approaching fast. But its going to be an adventure thats for sure.

Plan on getting my bike licence over in singapore but not sure how safe it is riding a bike there, let alone if its the type of weather to be wearing protective gear in (80+ humidity... :shock: )

Eq

4. Good luck on your adventure. I sure would love to go to another country to work for a few years. Gives you an experience but has the safety net of knowing you will be returning.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

5. Hi eq, and welcome! :)

I reckon you'll find a way to ride in Singapore somehow. One bitten by the bug, and all that...

6. g'day mate :) i am sure you will find a way to ride ;)

7. singapore is the land of scooters
    and funny enough to get a big bike as in 600cc + actually cost a fair bit...
    though im not sure if u can hire big bikes