Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Ferris, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Good morning. I just wanted to introduce myself to the crew. My name is ferris and i ride a 99 gsxr 600. I already bumped into a few of you on the great ocean road on the weekend and had a ball. Although i was told it was a big mistake to sign up :wink: ...its looking like fun so far.

Looking forward to catching up with more of you soon.

2. Welcome ferris! the group is fun provided you have a sarcastic attitude, strange sense of humour, and enjoy bikes.

3. Hi ferris!

Welcome to the forums! :D

4. Heya, welcome to the board.

5. welcome Ferris

are you to dude that had the blonde dreadlocks and carrying a pillion?
    also travelled with us all the way from Lorne to Lavers hill?

if so, it was a beautiful day, we all enjoyed the ride and returned home safely.

cheers ratty ( aka Paul )

6. Hello!!! And welcome!!!

:D :D :D

7. Yep that was me. Had a blast on sat. so much fun i did the reverse journey on sunday. It felt like heaven when i finally ditched the pillion in Torquay on the way home. I'm still scraping the bugs from my helmet and jacket. slept like a baby on sunday night. Thanks for inviting me to tag along with you guys. It was the perfect welcome for me.

8. Hi Ferris-Welcome to the forums :)

9. I'm only a baby here myself, but I thought I'd still say Hiya Ferris. :)

10. Heya,

Welcome aboard :D This place should come with a warning cos it is very addictive :twisted:

Happy riding :twisted:
    :biker:

Lisa :twisted:

11. G'day Ferris, and welcome to the forums :)

12. Welcome aBoard Ferris! Sure you'll get a coffee invite from Glen sometime shortly - hope to see you there.

13. welcome mate,njoy the hospitality

14. Beuller, Beuller, Beuller, anyone seen Ferris :shock:

Gday mate and welcome to the site

Cheers

15. Hi ferris! Welcome to the forums!

16. howdy and welcome to the forums :)