Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by rumjar86, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Hi guys, and gals, My name is Josh and I live in Bundaberg QLD. Been riding for a a few weeks now (since I was 8Years old) and just been organising getting the bike on the road the last few weeks. Today is the day I am rego-ing the bike. what a wait. Also organising Q-ride today.... been really lazy the last couple of years and just never done anything about doing the course. Had a rough last year with my brothers death. anyhoo the last few days I've been wired something bad just so excited.
    So I will keep you all posted as I really wanna go for a ride and always need riding buddies.
    talk Soon
    Josh (Rumjar)

2. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

3. Welcome to Netrider, nothing like riding to chase the blues away..

4. thanks guys. awesome place that I just stumbled upon while looking at groups to go for a ride with. hopefully in the not so distant future I will be going on a nice long ride and explore some back country roads for a day.

5. welcome aboard :)

6. welcome to Netrider Josh!

7. Rum...one of my favourite drinks!

Welcome to NR...

8. Welcome Josh!

9. Anyone near bundaberg at all?