Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction of myself

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by King_Nothing, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hi my name is Ange and I am new to this forum. I was turned on to this whilst I was chatting to a friend, who showed me a few of the posts and I thought they were quite funny and thought i could get in on the action. So here I am. I have been riding for about 4 years now (legally that is), not very good but I absolutely love it, cant find anything better. A mate of mine got me on bikes many years ago, letting me kane his little Kazuma road / trail bike, it was good until you get to about 90k then it just started to winge. Finally when I got my L's I bought a Kawasaki ZZR 250. I know I know it is a bit of a girlie bike for a guy to have but it got me valuable road experience. Just before I became full license I bought my ultimate dream bike. I got a 2003 Triumph Daytona 955. That is my current bike at the moment and I love it to bits. It even contributed to almost losing my license twice, but hey that is what happens when you get the adrenaline going. I love choppers, you know the long forks and a real rough ride. I am currently in the process of designing my own, hopefully when they design is finished they wont go out of fashion or hopefully i have the money. Anyway I think that is enough talking about me. If you would like to know more about me ask and I might just share, but until then Ride hard but ride safe. Ange

2. Welcome to the NR Ange !
    'You can check-out anytime you like .. but you can NEVER leave' :wink:
  3. After your effort of drafting an essay i thought i better say welcome to netrider!

Enjoy participating in the trolling of other bike fanatics!

Now we'll concoct what you have to do in order to pass initiation!

Have fun.

Cant wait to see photos of ur bike!
  4. I've never met a 955 owner who didn't love the bike to bits.

Welcome to Netrider :).
  5. Welcome to NetRider Ange!
    Nice ride the Triumph Daytona 955, l don't mint the Triumph Speed Triple myself, being a big NAKED bike fan.

Anyway all the best and ride safely

Cheers Phillip :grin:
  6. Welcome mate...

Just sign the papers to the rights of your soul and we'll get started... na im playn. We're actually not THAT bad!

I heard that your mates Klairi... I feel sorry for ya! :twisted:

na but on a serious note... Welcome to Netrider, Im sure you'll have blast.
  7. deny. deny. deny

8. Thanks guys for all your replies. I am sure that it will be a blast. Look forward to more laughs.
  9. Welcome.

If you want more laghs go to a spanner night. The mechanical skills are hilarious.
  10. Welcome to the hotelll Netriderrr

No that doesnt work, ignore me.