Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction - New Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Methezar, Oct 30, 2007.

1. good morning all

my name is graham and im a 25 year old newbie from bendigo / victoria. i only just got my learner license last saturday and still in the process of determining which bike is for me. i like the honda vtr and the hyosung gt250r - any thoughts / recommendations?

i work at a software company as a project manager. NERD ALERT!!!!!!! im really keen on getting my first bike to just enjoy the experience, save petrol and a change from the good old car.

have done alot of reading in the past few days over this forum. a lot of really interesting discussions i must say. lol :) look forward to being a part of this community and thanks for having me (like you had a choice, muahahaha)

2. hi and welcome, i am in a similar boat, got my license about 2 months ago now have all my gear and am still waiting for the right bike. Check out ZZR's as they are extremely easy to ride as for the others can't say as i haven't ridden them good luck

3. Welcome to Netrider, Graham. Don't worry about nerd-alert; there are heaps of them on Netrider.
  4. Welcome to NR Graham,

I'm also a newbie, about to go for my P's & I've also been looking at bikes & I'm in the same boat as you interested in the honda vtr and the hyosung gt250r. Good luck with it all, it's an exciting time!

* oh and there is a huge amount of IT related people here - scary!

Cheers Jason