Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introduction ---- Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Shane-0, Nov 19, 2007.

1. hi all

not sure whats kosha around here but thought I better say hello before I start driviling crapola ;)

Up until 2 mins ago, I had not been a forum member of an Aussie site, I have been a member of an american site for the last few years (dont ask me why, cause I have no idea;) ).

I live in melbourne, ride every day, infact, the bike is pretty much my only form of transport these days, driving just doesnt do it for me any more.

Curently, I putt around on an 06 firestorm, it does pretty much all I need right now.

Weekends are spent either doing a ride or planning the next one. Road up to Bright a couple of weekends ago for the hotrod weekend , and after reading a bit on this site, I probably saw some you on my travels.

Im a slightly unique rider ;) I had my right leg cut off a few years ago (long story) but it hasnt stop me riding, only adjustment I found really was I cant use the rear brake, but Im used to front braking these days so I dont really see the need to add a thumb control for the rear. Oh and btw, you probably would never know if ya saw me cause I have my titanium/kevlar prosthetic on and under bike gear its near impossible to spot ;)

Anyhoo, just thought id say Hi, so, Hi
  2. I did the same thing. It's good to chat to them, but trying to organise group rides sucks big time! :p

Welcome to NR! :grin:
  3. ahhhhh, there is welcome lounge.......my bad

maybe a mod can move me? ;)