Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Introducing GazzaPops

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by GazzaPops, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I'm a new member to NR though I have surfed across the forum a few times over the years.

I live in Strathfieldsaye which is an outlying suburb of Bendigo.

My current bikes are a '07 CBR600RR and an '88 TT250.

I work in Castlemaine so anyone who knows the back way from Bendigo along Harcourt North Rd will understand why I ride to work whenever I can.

The TT is stored up near Mildura, we only use it for a bit of bush bashing along the river.

I grew up on a farm so I started riding bikes when I was 6 years old, the first one was an '85 RM50, followed by a series of Ag bikes and four wheelers.

My first road bike was a '97 GPX250 which I rode for seven and a half years from the start of Year 12 'till after I'd finished Uni. My next bike was an '04 CBR600RR which I rode for a little over two years before it was written off by a retarded cager.

I've had my current CBR for just over 4 years now and I've just clocked up 30,000 km.

I also like riding bicycles but I've not done a lot of cycling since my daughter was born 13 months ago.

2. Howdy G-Pops, I grew up around that part of the world (central vic) and there are some nice back roads around thats for sure.

3. Welcome to Netrider.

Sounds like you've had a varied and interesting riding history....

4. Hi and welcome to NR