Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by K8, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Hello to everyone here. First up I have to say thanks for having this resource. I've learnt a lot reading stuff here . So thanks.
    I'm another returning to riding after a long time away from it. 3 decades in fact. To be accurate I spent most of my time back then on the backs of boyfriends bikes though I did have my own for a while. I've just got my license and am enjoying my neighbourhood like never before.
    Thats me for now.
    Back to reading.......

2. Great work Nip ;)

Welcome, and enjoy the ride! :biker:
  3. Well, you live in the right neighbourhood to enjoy yourself on 2 wheels!

Hi, and welcome! :)
  4. welcome aboard Nip, great choice of ride for a young returning rider, :cool: :cool:
  5. hey Nip, another returnee, welcome to the best forum going. Lots of lady riders here, of all ages and experience, so sit down, pour yourself a nice hot cup of tea and enjoy!
  6. dont forget friday night coffee , make sure you come in and meet everyone .
    excuse to get out and ride too.
    see the thread in rides section up the top

welcome by the way
  7. Thanks for the welcome Eberbachl

Hi Gromit
    Yes, and only 3/4 hour to work. A small section of gravel and roo dodging and then twistie bitumen to start each day. Life is good.

Thanks nobby :) I love my little boy. Trying not to get too attached though because I want what you've got in 12 months. Still, lots of learning to do till then .
  8. Welcome to the site and enjoy

Cheers :cool:
  9. Hiya Nip and welcome. Enjoy your stay, you should find most Netriders good entertainment.
  10. Hi Nip, sounds like a fun ride to work! Welcome to the forum.