Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Traedayz, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Hi,

Names Trae just doing the standard intro so the damn! Popup can piss off my screen.

Booked in on Wednesday to do my learners with a mate so hopefully all goes well

2. Hey Trae - Welcome to NR.

You have a bike already, or you planning on buying one soon?

What are you thinking of riding for your first bike?
  3. Thanks mate.

Don't have one ATM but ready to buy now!

Not really sure what I want been looking at the CFMOTO 650NK, Suzuki GS500 and a few other nakeds. Not really a fan of the super sports but if I was to go one maybe the usual CBR or ninja.

Hopefully make a decision in the next week or two.
  4. No you do the intro so that you can show you have good manners and correct netiquette.
  5. Welcome to Netrider. A naked bike is a good idea; if you have a trip and fall while you are learning you don't have to pay for expensive fairing repairs :LOL:
  6. Yes sir noted. Been a moderator on many car forums over the years I think my netiquette is fine, pop up is still there go figure lol.

Have a nice day!
  7. Thanks. lol that's a good idea! but I also think most of them look better too + I like the riding position.
  8. Popup will disappear as you post more it's like an incentive for it to leave you alone. :)
  9. Fair enough. No problems thanks.