Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

intro - Dacs .

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by dacs, Mar 13, 2005.

1. G'day people - Trying out this chat room thing for the first time and i am
    very new to this stuff so here goes ........

Currently riding a 1996 ZZR250 with megacycle pipes (thanks to me mate Dian and the boss Ken at Megacycle) , which makes it sound very ballsie but its all noise and very little action .
    Recently picked up a 1999 yamaha R1 which is pissing off the old man
    ( knobby ) at the moment because he cant catch me he he !!!! - but i am loving it all , its more comfortable , balance is great and i feel safer on the r1 than the zzr250 ... size is a big factor i guess ....

Met gsxr1000 at Bike mart Tuesday so hi to him and i will meet some of you at pete stevens for a ride to Alexandra .

chow4now !!!!

2. G'day and welcome dac's

hope you enjoy the forums.

JJ

3. Welcome to the forums Dacs, might see you on the Alexandra ride

4. Hello! Were you in the yellow hatch at Bikemart? Anyhow, welcome and enjoy!!

:D :D :D

5. I would neva drive a yellow car !!! infact the last yellow car i was in was airborn over the cranbourne railway line and was abruptly halted by another vehicle turning out of a side street .... bad colour , bad luck .

I rode the R1 - red white black .

You were on a red duke yeah ?

DACS

6. Welcome to the forums dacs.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

7. Hello and welcome :D I too have a custom exhaust pipe on my zrr.. two in to one is the bees knees :twisted: :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:

8. Welcome dacs,

Catchya on one of the ride days dude...

Cheers

Matt

9. G'day Dacs, have less of the "old man" crap, or I will bring out the baby photo's.

10. That's me!

:D :D :D

11. i've gotta love being a parent.. :D good on'ya Dacs and welcome to the forum,,,is it good having a bike that goes faster than dad's.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..I'll see you guys on the Alex ride next week??....

cheers

Graeme

12. myself and the "mature aged man " will be going on the alexandra ride ....

and thanks to all for the welcome notes and i'll se yuze in the twisties ... !!!!

DACS

13. Post em up!!! POST THE PICS go-on dare ya!!!! :) :) :D :D :LOL:

JJ