Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Intresting vid of kwaka ninja and hyo, both 250 (comparison)

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Mendy, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #1 Mendy, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. interesting.. go kwaka.. factory standard rust on a hyo.. who would have thought.
  3. my 4 month brand new Hyo hase been awsome... love the bike!.. not a single problem!!
  4. :rofl: Just wait champ ;) Just wait.

Not my area. Would if I could.
  5. ridden it yet ?
  6. LMFAO! +11ty

7. Mine is 4 months old and has run as well as its needed to so far. There's no rust even though it spent a day outside in the rain soon after buying it. Its been garaged before that and ever since. I'd have preferred to get a 2-3 year old VTR250 (had one before a couple of years ago) but the ex convinced me to get a new GT250 with her. Hers stopped and got pushed back the 50m to the shop straight after taking delivery. It turned out to be a dodgy fuel line which was replaced. Mine started and ran fine and always has. Hopefully that continues. On the whole, they don't seem to be as bad as some of the stories I've read. In terms of deficiencies, the brakes aren't as good as the VTR's were (I guess new brake pads would fix that) but have pulled me up well enough when I've had to brake harder. Apart from that, it goes well enough.
  8. hmmmm, stuff like that shouldnt happen. . . . .
  9. I know. Its shocking isn't it?! Their quality control isn't as good as it should be. Fingers crossed mine is a good one. So far, so good.