Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interstate Bike Transport

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by spongesam, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Wasn't sure where to put this, so posting in general.

Just curious on a few different companies, or maybe just average prices... and your experiences with them?

say, QLD to VIC, NSW to VIC...

time to upgrade soon. will be selling the GPX in a couple of months as well.
    Just want to be prepared for costs involved in that.
    But straying from the topic...

I just want to know prices for couriers and your exp with them? Cheers big ears!

2. I had my brand new GSXR1000K4 transported from the QLD (maroochydore)dealer to Sydney for $250 by bikesonly
    they looked after it, not a scratch.

3. anyone else have any experiences?

4. Are you sure the title of this thread is correct, it sounds like you need Bike Transport between states.

5. ok yes, i need bike transfer between states...

obviously i don't know nearly enough as you do! :p :( so bike transfer between states... who's had exp with them?

edit: updated title

6. ok so i just saw another post same title... i feel stupid now
    but thanks for clearing things up... *runs off*

7. My bike is travelling from Cairns to Melbourne at the moment with Bikes Only. It would have cost $650, but they stuffed up the quote and I paid $550. :grin: :grin: