Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

International or Australia websites of buying gears?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by nethern, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hi, I was searching for some websites who sell motorcycle gears. What I am looking for is the ones with modest price + shipping and a good range of products.

A good one I know of is ridersdiscount.com.

Do you have other good ones?

2. sportbiketrackgear.com
  3. newenough.com

edit: just bought boots from bikegearwarehouse.com.au very competitive pricing from international sites which I have always bought from in the past.
  4. what gear are you looking to buy ?
  5. I will second superbiketoystore.com I have used sportbiketrackgear.com wasn`t overly impressed took 3 months after I had e mailed to check stock.
  6. I am looking for a pair of pants. I want all weather pants with some style and CE protection but not bulky.:-s
  7. kneedraggers.com
    Big range.
  8. newenough has very in depth details/reviews/comments about all their products. even if you dont buy from there, check it out as you will get some good advice there if you're not actually trying the product on.
  9. I have bought an Alpinestars leather jacket and protective gear from Riders Discount and was very happy with the service and price beat deal they have. Send John an email and he will look after you. Also take a look at this thread for more info
    Aussie Dollar is so strong, what's everyone buying for the bike?
  10. its shipping cost is the best among all those us online shops. $25 to australia!!

however, i reckon the best shop is http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

but they do NOT ship to au, unless you want to use forwardshipping company or you have friends in us.
  11. In the thread, it actually suggests UK dollar is better deal. True?

Any UK international online stores with good deals?
  12. I'm sure they meant US dollar and it was a typo. As the US are the biggest bike and gear market they have the most range of online stores.
    Feel free to buy from the websites given in this thread and the other linked threads within.
  13. bikebandit.com