Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

International Online Retailers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Tiga, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Can anyone recommend any good international online retailers for womens jackets?

My current jacket seems to be getting a bit on the large size and unless I've got three jumpers it tends to get a bit breezy. Coming into summer I wouldn't mind downsizing if I can find a good deal and I'm fairly confident of my size in a couple of the major brands.

Anyway, I know this topic has come up before but I can't find any useful threeads, and the links directory only seems to cover Australia.

So any suggestions would be much appreciated
  2. have you tried to go to the brands' actual website??? they should have a list of stockists etc for you to check out for deals and such... i did that with joe rocket.... was pretty good...
  3. Well, after a productive afternoon in the office I think these guys are the best I've found so far.

There site is easy to use and they are very focused towards international customers with delivery options and currency conversion estimates.

Plus, the range is much bigger for womens cloths than I could ever hope for in Australia and equivalent items are about 50% cheaper than the same product here (at least the ones I'm looking at are).
  4. My favourite is 'Flyin Brians Deals' in US.

Fantastic prices and superfast delivery :grin: :grin: :grin:

Katherine, I've sent you a PM with further info...

5. Word to that.
    I purchased Alpinestars jacks last xmas.
  6. I bought an Alpine Stars jacket from these guys and can highly recommend them - fast delivery, too!

Performance Motosports
  7. I bought my Tank Bag from these guys

I can reccommend them. 5 business days and it was here. Easy checkout and good communication.