Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Intermot 2016

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by icemaker, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Heap of new models and updates on current models.
    The bikes that have piqued my interest are the Suzi GSX-S 750, should be a super fun bike. CBR1000RR SP/SP2 look awesome as well although Im gutted they used the SP and SP2 designation as I reckon that should be reserved for a beastly V twin sports bike.

New Motorcycles
    Latest Motorbike News | MCN

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oh yeah..

• Like Like x 2
  3. OMG, Ducati Sportsbike with high clip ons, low pegs and wait for it.............optional touring pack :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Now that bike looks like fun even though we havent seen it yet!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5.  Top
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6.  Top
    • Like Like x 6
  7.  Top
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. R NINE T Racer

p90232657-highres.

• Like Like x 3
  9. It should outsell the Panigale, look a much more versatile machine. They say its not a sport tourer but I reckon you could make it into one with the touring pack. Will deffo check them out when they arrive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10.  Top
  11.  Top
    • Like Like x 2
  12.  Top
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. No Laser headlight for the new K1600 series, and they added a fcuking reverse gear! I never had trouble wheeling mine about, just have to be smart about it.
    I do welcome the addition of dynamic ESA and quickshifter. Let's hope they also sorted the RF noise issue with the Bluetooth.

14. it looks like a panigale got smashed in the face with a shovel ..... actually it reminds me of those tiger eyes kits for CBR250RR's.... it looks like someone got a monster and put a fake chinese fairing kit on there to try and make it look like a panigale but came of looking like a panigale got smashed in the face and repaired with CBR/GSXF fairings.

look at the ass end it's all monster... no more sexy brake lights.... none of the edgy design from the panigale...

then again, the last supersport wasn't exactly a 916, was it.

15. on a side note..... the multistrada enduro is awesome. I raced a plane down a runway on one a few weeks back.

16. Pic or it didn't happen!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17.  Top