Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Mar 7, 2006.

1. I just google 'WSBK Calendar' and ticked the 'Australia' only box and guess what the first result was....that's right, you guessed it Netrider!!

It is also the 8th listing if you just do a standard search for 'WSBK Calendar'. That's pretty cool, it's gotta get alittle more interest from people who don't know about the site as i'd assume WSBK Calendar is a fairly common search for bike riders.
  2. hey thats great news!

a combination of chatter about the WSBKs and mouths posts about put it in the calender id say :LOL:

perhaps this should be moved to general or site news or something?
  3. Yeah, GO NETRIDER!

We love the WSBK on Netrider, we love the calendar on Netrider, and we love the WSBK Calendar on Netrider

:LOL: :LOL: :grin:
  4. WO easy Mouth or you'll end up humpin ya desk :LOL: :LOL:

Good news tho :grin:
  5. Trust me Dean, when he's using caps, hes already doing the humping :LOL:
  6. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. OH NO!!!! Someone has gotten wind of our google success and damned us to second!!!! DAMN YOU ducati.com.au DAMN YOU :evil: :evil:
  8. Tha administrators have done a lot of work 'tuning' the site to maximise the hits in search engines. By my observation, it's working well!!!
  9. Let thy google bomb be your friend!!

10. Worst bit is that their calendar is 2004 :LOL: