Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interesting sightings

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Gromit, Mar 30, 2005.

1. I thought it might be good to have a thread where people can report interesting/strange/funny/cool things they've seen while riding.

For instance, last night I saw 3 Italian-registered Moto Guzzis (Californias?) riding line astern along Highbury Road Burwood. Set up for touring, with panniers, top-boxes and screens. 2 bikes had pillions.

Anyone know them?
  2. :-O

great link

reminds me of my travels in asia... the way they ride and the things they carry.... not to forget the traffic conditions over there :S
  3. that's what I thought too :)

I think we've all seen something similar on "World's Worst Driver" type shows. Well, it's happened here now.
  4. two things 'netrider' related come to me straight away :twisted:

Fireflings every 50k or so , stand and wiggle :twisted:
    Flipper's hypnotic hair twirl , those that have seen it know what im talking about :p alas since she trimmmed her locks we no longer get to see and experiance it :cry:

:LOL: :LOL:
  5. Many years ago a freind and myself were heading west on a warm summers evening at sunset, a storm brewing on the horizon and then flash went lightning but not your usual sort but a huge spherical ball of lightning that burnt brightly for about 5 seconds. Cool stuff.