Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interesting review of Sprint GT, BMW K1300GT, Honda VFR1200F and Suzuki GSX1250FA

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by chrome, Jul 21, 2010.

1. #1 chrome, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Good camera work with the pannier sizes, but otherwise didn't go into as much detail as I thought it would considering its length. Thanks anyway though, what I got out of it was good.

CHeers - boingk
  3. Strewth... is that like the dumbest review of all time...??

the only way that they could be any stupider is if they compared a super bike with a trail bike... duh!!

You could compare the Bandit with the Sprint, yes...

The K1300 GT? ... they should be comparing it to the FJR and GTR ... get one of the latter and save yourself 6 to 8 K for a better bike...

and the Honda VFR 1200?? It doesn’t even know what its supposed to be,...cept expensive...!!
  4. I'm with you firetiger. Bandit and Sprint are aiming at similar markets but very different to the other two.
  5. A typical shallow MCN effort. Waste of time filming and uploading it for all the good it was. If I was a buyer in that market, I'd be no wiser after watching that pap than I was before I started.
  6. It really does look like they just used it as an excuse to take the bikes for a fang, doesn't it? Perhaps its just encouraging people to buy the magazine for a more comprehensive review...although I don't see how...

- boingk