Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interesting Exhaust Technology

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by TonyE, Jan 10, 2006.

1. This might start another one of these interesting technical threads... :LOL:

Comments anyone?

http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/performance.php

2. Sounds like a fancy variation on the Yamaha EXUP valve tech.

3. looks like the bike equivalent of the spinning hubcaps you see on some of the "souped" up cars

i don't think i'd ever be interested in one

4. That is without a doubt the coolest nutjob custom accessory I've seen. So bizarre, so unnecessary, so freakin.... gimme.

5. Doubt it would improve performance, does look cool though.

6. Your kidding right???? I thought it looked like a piece of s#it

7. yeah all the guy who rides it needs now is the spinning propeller on his helmet ... to compleate the the total dick look

8. Hahaha it would certainly polarise opinion... But Iiiiiiiiiii..... like it!

9. Wouldn't put it on a sportsbike but on a cruiser (especially a custom) it would look okay.

10. Not as cool as this exhaust :LOL:

11. My initial thoughts where what a load of C#AP.

Then all those years in armaments kicked in

Imagine being able to fire something out of them Whoo Whooo what fun we would have.

How about this its got 6 barrels so load up every second with a piece of spud with a concrete nail in it should be able to cruise for about 20 mins or so and if some one cuts you off, get in front keep the revs down then gun the crap out of it, Net result armour piecing projectiles :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Windscreens shattered, Radiators pierced, ETC ETC

Sorry mad scientist kicking in, Now back to work

Wonder if you can get 12 barrel versions = 6 Slugs :twisted:

Damit must resist put credit card back in wallet

12. mmmm, the chain-gun in DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. the perfect way to PIMP up your ride :LOL:
    next thing will be air shocks and bouncing bikes

14. Is that the grenade launcher equivalent :LOL:

15. me likey...

Variable backpressure exhausts have been around for a while... in fact, every buell from the last 10 years has a variable backpressure exhaust... They work.... They dont really need to look like machineguns though... in this case its an added bonus :)

16. and this guys car is a ute with caterpillar mudflaps , with a huge buulbar and bundy rum stickers all over it

17. Just a second thought

If you dont use the gun on the way to work you got roast tatters on sticks for breakfast

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Must Must get back to work now

18. Hmm .. I'd be weary about considerably changing the exhaust back pressure on a bike. If the back pressure sensor isn't geared-up for it, the extra torque could do some damage to engine parts.

Would be one of the most ultimate and most talked about 'blings' though. I could see a blue LED lighting up the 'gatlin gun' rotators too :LOL:

19. and a "Save the bush - bulldoze a Greenie" sticker next to the "I shoot and I vote" one... :LOL:

20. I get enough crap riding an Across :)