Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interclub this Sunday

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by bandit1, Oct 9, 2009.

1. am racing
    any one else at broadford?

2. Yeah I was there. Formula 3 and Novice race with a black VFR400 #25. Sucked bollocks that's for sure. Regained some of the confidence in the bike again after the crash at Winton. Didn't help either when the bike hit false neutral every so often...once at crash corner and once after the S-bend down the hill, also didn't help that first half of the day I couldn't shift gears down properly.
  3. Lol......Phongus, that was one depressing race report!
  4. haha D1300...also forgot to mention. Great day, great turn out, great competition and best of all, had heaps of fun even with the above mentioned downers. The weather held all day even when it was pouring in parts of Melbourne.

Some stacks but not bad ones...everyone seemed to have come out okay :D. Day went smooth and on time I believe...managed to squeeze a powernap during lunch break :D.

All in all, had heaps of fun...

second installment to my race report :p
  5. Good for you! (y)
  6. I had a good meeting, got 2nd overall, nothing broke & I think we went a little bit quicker.
  7. Thought I'd let those who were racing on this day, that my friend was there taking photos.

Her website is http://www.bimageri.com/ and contact Amanda via the email on the website. Mention your name and race number and probably what colour the bike is and she will shuffle through the 300 odd images to see if she has a shot of you.

Hopefully she has a photo of you.