Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Interclub 23 Sep

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by jap, Sep 25, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Good to see you guys are still at it, and that your back jap!

I've done some pretty serious damage to my back (disks) at work and haven't been back to the track since that race.

I'll be back don't you worry, but might not be until next year. Its taking FOREVER to heal, and come down to the track and give it a go, but driving (sitting slouched) is the worced thing I can do to myself.

Having said that as soon as I feel up to it I'm going to get back and see if I've still got it haha.

How are the lap times going? Coming down or what haha
  2. Hey Sheeth,
    Sorry to here about your back, all the best in the healing process. I didn't go out and ride to my best times but I was really consistent and feel I have my confidence back. I had a great time on Sunday and Gilesy, SammyA and I all garaged together and had a cool time. We all stayed up-right and are looking forward to round 5.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome.

Thanks mate.

I'm aiming for round 5 but I'll have to see how I go. It might be next year before I'm back racing but I'll be doing the hole season I'f im up to it. Interclub and maybe even Pirelli funds and back allowing.

Are you getting down for any practice days? I'll give that a go before the race obviously/ haha
  4. Just race day at this stage.
    • Like Like x 1