Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Integrated number plate frame & rego holder

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by PilgriM, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Heyas,

I have been looking around for a few weeks now for a combined number plate frame & rego sticker holder for my bike.

Basically I wanted the frame to hold the rego sticker directly below the plate, instead of currently hanging off the plate on a plastic holder.

Has anyone seen any products like this that would work for vic plates/rego stickers???
  2. Move your rego sticker with plastic holder, to the swing arm.

Problem fixed.
  3. Ye I have 1, on iPhone now, will post when I get to a pc
  4. Its not that I mind where it is, in fact with the size of my rear fender, its more to make it look cleaner & to cover the blank space on the fender itself..
  5. PS and the rest have versions of these.

I know its not exactly what you are asking , but it deals with the rego label , and hangs from the bottom of the plate.

I have a similar thing on the bottom of my plate.

6. I want to get one of these, bit they are pretty expensive
  7. I considered getting one of those, its probably going to be my fall back position if I can't locate something that fits my original requirements...
  8. I got a better one, yet to get to a pc
  9. The anticipation is killing me...... :busting:
  10. me too - something I always thought would be nice, but never really looked for...
  11. Do a google search Had about a 2 minute look and found this available online Will be plenty more out there

Attached Files:

• Reg.
      File size:
      7.7 KB
  12. there is one on flea bay now for 85 bucks ,,,a rip off i say
  13. you have a toilet roll holder on the back of your bike?

14. and you have a Hyosung :D

15. I am very impressed with this, actually looks better than the full frame style, cheers for posting the pics & link, was worth the wait =D>
  16. I think this was the only one I found while searching, there were a couple of others but were for other countries, you would think it wouldn't be too hard to find, I just seem to have had very little luck or the search terms I was using weren't working well..

Thanks for posting the pic Matrix, it is now on my list...
  17. [​IMG]

with it on my bike
  18. i actually think i'd rather have a whoflungaturd, than a toilet roll holder hanging of the rear of my bike.
    if you're going to buy that though, why not just go to bunnings and get a toilet roll holder and a bit of pvc pipe instead, would be cheaper. and still look just as bad.