Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Insure my Ride cover for track day

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by GeorgeO, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Hi there

For those close to Eastern Creek - Toprider run a coaching and setup track day at Eastern Creek South Circuit that is covered if you are insured with Insure my Ride. I confirmed that with them.

Billed as a training event but in reality a track day in disguise - timing devices fitted and free photo's - beter deal than Eastern Creek ride events.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. If you're concerned about insurance on the track use www.trackdayinsurance.com.au otherwise get it in writing that your covered by InsureMyRide.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. that is without doubt the longest insurance application form I've ever seen
  4. And it costs the same as hiring in of the stay upright bikes in the end. Same excess, same base fee to be covered.
  5. that might be a good option I think - and those double R's haul some serious ass!
  6. Great link, I didn't think you there was such a thing.
  7. ... ensuring you note the folowing; "Training, Track and circuit days are not automatically covered under your policy, you must apply and be approved."