Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Oscar33, Nov 7, 2007.

1. I was just looking at the add to left for "insure my ride" i was just wondering how many net riders had their bike covered by them and had anything positive to say or should i steer clear and go else where?

2. 2 thumbs up from me so far ;)

A few members here have claimed and have been happy.

No heard a bad thing about them yet.

Other than Smithy working for them :rofl:
  3. Just make sure you get the right amount of cover for your needs.
    They do not presently offer agreed value policies, so if you feel you need that, steer clear.

Personally I got much better cover from Shannons, agreed value and 25% cheaper with a lower excess than I was offered by IMR
  4. Unfortunately Shannons won't insure you if you're under 25 :(
  5. Or ride more than once a month :grin:
  6. For my bike and being under 25, IMR was cheapest by far. Only reason I went with hem was the good stories I heard on here with people claiming with them without an issue.
  7. Thanks Vic, no helmet for you!!!

BTW, how's Boo after seeing Prince Albert??
  8. I'm insured by them - they were by far the cheapest option.

And when I realised that I gave them the wrong figure for my no claim bonus (told them 55% when it was actually 65%), they were even kind enough to send me back the difference.
  9. meh, it's never a helmet for me.

3 expos now and you couldn't rig one!!!!! bastard!!!! :p

She refused to look :?
  10. Not true. I have no restrictions on usage for my bike.