Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Instead of the Dyno thing, this is what I did on the weekend

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Doonks' Weekend Pics

click on a photo to view, click on it again to view in full size

2. Got to LOVE HOTHAM. Looks like there is a bit of snow up there :D . What depth have they got at the moment. Are all the lifts up and running.

Lucky Lucky Lucky Bastardo, the weather looked a treat. Nothing like hiking up there for the weekend and its a whiteout

Cheers 8)
  3. I took the kids into the High Country this weekend, with a bunch of other folk.

We went Melb-Yea-Mansfield-Jamieson, stayed Sat night at the Jamieson Hotel/Brewery (which I can highly recommend for both their beer and their food), then yesterday drove Jamieson-Licola-Heyfield-Traralgon-Melb.

The Jamieson-Licola road heads over Mt Skene, and was 95km of dirt, rocks, potholes and snow. Locked the X-Trail in 4wd and fitted the chains. Lots of slipping & sliding. :D

Fantastic scenery, good company and a snowball fight - all in all a pretty good weekend (even if I did miss the Assen GP :cry: )!