Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Instant Karma!

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by titus, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Not a vent - this one was too good to complain about.

Riding down a back street in Fitzroy approaching a cross street. POS Falcon approaches the intersection from the left, I see him eyeball me then he gets this look on his face - defiant kind of leer - and just slowly and deliberately pulls out into my path, forcing me to slow without taking his eyes off mine. Straight into the path of an oncoming Mercedes. Crunch.:rofl:

The look of shock, and the way his head swivelled was pure comedy gold. Steam is pouring from the front of the Merc and it's driver's collar, who looks like he's about to rip someone's head off.

Wish I could have hung around to watch the fun. Made my day though.

• Like Like x 12
  2. Karma on speed dial these days

3. Its these times when you wished you had GoPro :)

4. You should have hung around as a witness. If he's dumb enough to cause an accident, he'll probably blame the other person. I'm sure most of us would want a witness in the event of an accident.

Anyway...sucked in!

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is brilliant.

6. what's NOT to like??? :LOL:

7. hahaha, hehehehe. that's funny....

8. sucks for him, hope he has insurance!!

9. That's gold!

10. In a strange sort of way I hope he doesn't and the Merc driver takes him for everything he's got...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did flick the Merc driver a business card, if he needed it. TBH I don't think he was worried about the cost. More about squeezing some puss outta the cockroach. He had that Mick Gatto look about him :D

12. sounds like if the Falcon driver wasn't insured then his problems may only just be starting :LOL:

13. lol that's awesome

14. nice one!!!

15. LOL with a capital L:LOL:

16. Especially seeing as Mercs, if things are anything like here in WA, are likely to be the favoured transport choice of the local gangsters :twisted:.